Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog challenge.

So, you know I clearly don't post enough when I have to google myself to find my own blog. Luckily it's public so it's easy to find, BUT! In an attempt to forge my blog into my memory I will be beginning the 30 day blog challenge as outlined in 5..

4...

3...

2...

1....



day 1: recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2: the meaning behind your blog name
day 3: a picture of yourself as a child
day 4: a habit that you wish you didn't have
day 5: a picture of somewhere you've been
day 6: favorite superhero and why
day 7: a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
day 8: short-term goals for this month
day 9: something you were proud of from the past few days
day 10: songs you listen to when you're happy/sad/bored/mad
day 11: write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12: write a poem
day 13: your 5 favorite books and why
day 14: a picture of you and your family
day 15: put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play
day 16: a picture of yourself
day 17: someone you'd want to switch lives with for a day and why
day 18: plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19: write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20: write a letter to someone
day 21: a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22: what makes you different from everyone else
day 23: something you crave a lot
day 24: post your favorite quotation and why
day 25: what would I find in your bag
day 26: list 10 things you are thankful for
day 27: my day job vs. my passion
day 28: cruise a dictionary and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29: favorite TV shows and why you like them
day 30: movies you can watch again and again


Feel free to join and if you don't want to, that's fine too

No comments:

Post a Comment