Tuesday, May 24, 2011

day 6: favorite superhero and why

This one is a toughy, there are a lot of awesome super heroes. I'm gonna have to go with Wolverine, you can't go wrong with bright yellow spandex can you? Yes, you can actually, but he doesn't. He's just so awesome, I've always loved Wolverine. I don't know why, but I've loved him in the cartoons, the movies, and anything else you could ever imagine. He's just plain awesome. There's something to being immortal yet still being able to feel pain. With pain comes fear, so even though he knows he'll survive, he knows how much it hurts and still does what needs to be done, therefore, pure awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Wolverine is awesome. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a child, Wolverine was used as an insult... good to know what they REALLY meant:

    "Jen, you're freakin' awesome!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would use wolverine as an insult? That's very silly of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'll have to get to know Wolverine better.

    ReplyDelete