Saturday, May 21, 2011

day 2: the meaning behind your blog name

Oooh! That one is easy! I'll give you both the website and the name.

First the website name, Stockett228. You see, it's my name and my number I've always used! I picked when I was 8 and have stuck with it!(Oh and it's my birthday)

Justin Stockett's grand adventure called life. Well, it's called that because that is exactly as I view my life. A grand adventure, with things to do and those stories to be told. Currently I'm not very good at sharing those stories, but hopefully this will help change that!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely think your life "is and always has been and ever will be" a grand adventure! I'll give you a buck if you can tell me where the quote is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea, I'm going to guess Peter Pan though, only someone so wise as to never grow up would say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name of your blog! You and Mellen have got me thinking... I might just do a blog challenge... Would that be too weird on my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it'd work wonderfully on your blog. It's your blog, it doesn't have to have a topic, or a specific idea other than what you feel like writing. It would be a wonderful way to help your readers discover some things they didn't know about you. Mine was because sometimes Hannah felt like she didn't know enough about me so I felt like this would be a good opportunity for those that love me to learn somethings they maybe just haven't thought about before.

    ReplyDelete