Friday, May 20, 2011

day 1: recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself





1. I'm a total geek in every aspect of the word. Including socially awkward.
2. I can play 2.5 instruments. The .5 is Piano
3. I've half taught myself to play piano.
4. I like to win.
5. I'm in love with theater.
6. I'm so in love with theater I've devoted thousands of hours to it.
7. I've performed on stage approximately 245 times. (assuming 5 performances for ever school show, and 15 for Scera shows)
8. 2 ex-girlfriends are married.
9. My 2 first dates both have children.
10. I've made 2500$ performing theater!
11. The most characters I've played in a show was 22. Most of them were girls.
12. I didn't find out I was a first tenor till after high school.
13. I got a concussion while almost getting decapitated.
which brings me to...
14. I LOVE JET SKIS
15. In theater, I've performed for approximately 140,000 people.

6 comments:

  1. Does this mean you're doing one of those 30 days dealios? I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever. you LOVE to win.

    Good job, I'm so proud of you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you like theater. You only mentioned it in about half of the 15 facts. I LOVE it too, though I am not so sure I have as many interesting facts about it as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to tell what the other 2 instruments are--since piano is the .5! Very interesting facts! Love you1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry mom, most people know I can play baritone and tuba.

    ReplyDelete