Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blarg!

So, I don't have easy access to a computer anymore, so I will attempt to be super cool and blog and stuff still, but it'll be even less frequent. Which is a shame, I've almost gotten into a groove with this thing. Me and bloggy are becoming good friends, hopefully this won't affect out relationship too much. We have so much in common sometimes. Plus, bloggy has the added benefit of doing what I ask of him that is within his power. It's good to have such a friend. Nevertheless, I will be blogging less, but still, I ask that you ask questions about what you want to know about me! I would love to respond, but I am not very good at speaking about myself. I recently didn't apply for a job because it wanted me to write two paragraphs about myself and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So please, comment, ask, whatever. I would love to hear what you want to hear about so that I can respond to it!

4 comments:

  1. I want to know what your perfect day would look like. No restrictions or rules. I want to know what your greatest joys are in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what you would need to actually feel capable of being considered an adult because of where you are in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know your thoughts on love. How do you define it? What does it mean to you? And any other thoughts you'd like to share.

    ReplyDelete