Monday, June 6, 2011

day 18: plans/dreams/goals you have

Some day, I've always wanted to perform on Broadway, I don't care how long or even if I'm paid. I just want the chance to see what it's like, because honestly, I don't think it's a lifestyle I would want or enjoy, but I want to know, truly, if it would be wrong for me. I don't like to leave things unknown.
I plan to have a family with a woman that I love more dearly than anything I could imagine.
Some dreams I have is that maybe I could be a voice actor by day and a normal person by night. Be able to perform to support a family, yet not have all the annoying parts with everybody recognizing your face!
A Goal, someday, I will support a family no matter what it takes. No matter the cost. In my head I'm meant to sacrifice myself, so to indulge that for something that really matters would be nice.

1 comment: