Friday, June 10, 2011

Opening night!

So, I feel it's important to tell all my most loyal fans about opening night! It's tonight! I'm in Singing in the Rain at the Scera Shell. You're all very welcome, in fact I would love to see you all there! I'm playing the characters Rod and the Tenor that sings Beautiful Girls! You should all come see it! It runs from June 10th(today) till the 25th, dark nights(AKA nights it is not performed) are Tuesdays and Wednesdays! You're the bestest! I love you all, hope to see you there.

you can buy tickets at scera.org or get all the info you would ever want.

6 comments:

  1. um... looks like you posted about an hour before you thought you did. I definitely plan on being there either way.

    I actually looked up the link. you should have gone ahead and just done that ;D
    http://scera.org/events/view/282

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there at some point. I suppose I should talk with the Madre and see when the fam is going. BREAK A LEG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be there tonight, but I will definitely be there at some point! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) So, the word verification i just had to enter was, "idigme"

    I do. I dig me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, sometimes you make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was awesome!! You were wonderful! I loved you in it.

    ReplyDelete