Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sometimes things happen.

So, sometimes my sister tells me to do things. Like write about me. I don't know if you people know this, but I'm secretly the most private person in the world. I am in fact an introvert. I love meeting new people and talking to them, I like getting to know them. I don't like letting people get to know me. It's probably a bit of a surprise to some of you because well... sometimes I don't let you in either. My family either knows me a lot better than they show, or don't actually know me at all because I'm not brave enough to talk up about my self, and frankly they don't ask a lot of questions in situations that I'm willing to give a straight answer. I'm getting better at that though, the being honest thing. Even though it might be a bit embarrassing to say maybe I'm late because I lost track of time because I was kissing... Those kind of things. So, sometimes my sister tells me to do things, and sometimes I listen, you're the best sisser, loves!

ps. That is the most difficult thing I've ever written in my life for those of you that may question it.

5 comments:

  1. Kissing too much.... eww! :D
    Congrats on actually getting that out. It takes a lot to admit it to yourself let alone someone else. This post reminded me of our conversation about being the youngest the other day. You are amazing Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You know we all love you no matter what, right? When you share with us it just helps us to better understand you and then it helps us to know how to appropriately communicate how much we care for you. If I don't know how you feel loved the I don't know how to show my love for you? You are a great person and I would be happy to get to know the REAL Justin more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you know how horrifying it is for people to get to know the real Justin!? Love you Robyn ^_^

    Mary why does that remind you of our conversation about being the youngest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes posts make me cry a little.

    ReplyDelete