Monday, June 13, 2011

day 22: what makes you different from everyone else

For the most part I'm a pretty average guy, but I feel something that differentiates me from the rest of the world is my ability to connect the two sides of my brain. They work very well together and have now reached a point where they are kind of dependent on the other to work. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but my emotional and logical minds are very much one now. It's weird, I used to have two completely different worlds where the two were allowed to live but never cross.

4 comments:

  1. ......................................................................."For the most part I'm a pretty average guy".... I'm wondering if this post should be discredited off of this false statement starting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean? There are a lot of average things about me, they just come together in a particularly unique way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that girls have super tons of connections between the left and right sides of the brain? I'm glad you can get full usage of your brain now

    ReplyDelete