Monday, June 6, 2011

day 19: write about a sweet memory from your past

Some of my sweetest memories are sacred to me, so I'll have to share those to those who I fully trust rather than the whole world.

This one is pretty good too though.

So, once upon a time I was about 7 years old. As a 7 year old, I had a very strong belief in the grossocity of kisses. (Logically, still do, something may have changed about the overall belief for some reason...) While being this awesome 7 year old, we went to visit my cousins that live in Virginia very near unto Washington D.C. As a wise 7 year old, I felt it necessary to share with all my humble yet incredibly wise opinion, which I felt was so intelligent and well thought out that it may as well just have been fact. This opinion was in fact that kisses are gross. Whilst sharing this opinion to my then 3ish year old cousin Jewell(I think) she informed very well that "Kisses are soft, okay?" That is all. I have never forgotten that moment or that advice. I do very much believe that kisses are soft. Okay ^_^

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to say that next time you tell Sierra they're gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was the highlight of the trip. It's definitely the most talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Jewell even remembers that. It was a memorable thing for all of us.

    ReplyDelete