Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Perfect Day.

My perfect day, is ridiculous. But That's ok, because I'm ridiculous. I'd love to spend all day in a hot tub whilst snowing, even though it's closer to like 50 degrees outside. I'd love for random people that I love to come and go, some like Hannah, ZackH, Gary and family I'd like to stay longer or just all day. There's really no activities planned, just being able to do whatever whimsy or fancy I feel like following. We'd play some sports at some point, we'd watch BYU crush Utah at all sports 100-0. Those sort of things. Truly, there would be no structure to it, just full of people that I love and love me too!

4 comments:

  1. So would you be watching the sports activity from the hot tub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We don't have a hot tub but we do still have our tv so you will be able to watch the BYU games with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with you until you started talking about sports... ;D

    ReplyDelete