Monday, June 6, 2011

An epiphany!

So, I think my problem with being a consistent blogger is blogging about something that I truly care about. See, the thing is, I'm the kind of person that secretly is very private. I'm so very friendly and outgoing so that sometimes no one ever gets to know me because... well, I'm already off talking to someone else. So, I'm going to try to start finding things that I love to write about. Because I'm awesome, my opinions and voice should be heard. They are awesome things, it's just that I sometimes don't know where to direct these things. I will not just plain strive to write everyday just to write something, that's not who I am. That would make this a burden rather than something I love. So, if anyone has any ideas. I understand it's difficult finding something I truly care about, because well, let's be honest there are not many things in this life that are truly worth caring about.

These are things I know I care about, my family, my friends, and Stanley. He's a pig, but he's a pretty awesome pig. Though he's currently being held ransom for a dance in drag and a truffle shuffle.

PS. Does anyone have any awesome drag that I could borrow? I kind of miss my pig....and SpongeBrick RamboPants. He's a distant relative of Spongebob Squarepants, Rambo, Spiderman, and the Empire State Building.

4 comments:

  1. I believe you think about a lot of things a lot of the time. Maybe just write about the things you think about??

    I don't have a dress big enough for you... actually, I don't think I even own a dress anymore... but if you can fit your feet in my heels, I have some of those. Hope you get the pig back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might fit into one of my old dresses...We could always try! And, I don't really miss the pig, is that horrible of me? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dressing in drag was awesome and I loved it! Now all you need to do is settle your debt and the pig will be yours again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you get pictures of the dressing in drag? I noticed Stanley was back!

    ReplyDelete