Saturday, May 19, 2012

Am I a good writer?

Honestly? Am I a good writer? I ask this because I have a running sitcom in my head. I have ideas for plays or t.v. shows. Is there something in my writing that's appealing? I'm just really curious. Wondering if that's something at all Is should pursue. Frankly, most of my life I've hated writing. I love my blog though. I actually really have liked working in collaboration with others on some things that I have been a part of, but with those I very much took a back seat(but that's how I roll, really) Basically, just wondering, am I a good writer? If so, what about my writing appeals to you? Is it the subject matter, the eloquence(or lack thereof), the personality, just what?

2 comments:

  1. You have a very good way of expressing yourself in your writing. Your ideas are very well thought out and you have a lot of good things to say. You are obviously a deep thinker and have a lot going on it that brain of yours. :)
    You should write some of your ideas for sitcoms down and let people read them to give you some feedback. That would be a different style of writing completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever read something you have written besides your Blog. I've talked with you lots. And I know you are VERY creative. Even if you don't always believe that. So I don't know if you are a good writer, but I would be very happy to find out.

    ReplyDelete