Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No proper title

I hurt, I just found out that a student that I've worked with at Lakeridge Junior high committed suicide. I hurt for the family that I've come to love by going to school with them and working with their children. I hurt for his friends who I know love him dearly, I hurt because I'm sure he hurt. I don't know what was going on his life, I really never knew a lot about him. I knew he was a funny kid, a true joy to be around. I knew he had a positive affect on many people's lives, including mine. He was a great kid that thought it was best for him to not be around any more, and that makes me hurt.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad for you and for him. Suicide is a horrible tragedy. I don't have any words to make it better, but I'll just say that I hurt knowing this happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful. I'm sorry for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hurt too. I hurt for you. For them. For him. For all that knew him, and all those that didn't know him... This just hurts.

    ReplyDelete