Friday, June 24, 2011

day 25: what would I find in your bag

Due to the fact that I literally no longer have any sort of bag I feel this post is slightly outdated or something. So as such, I'm going back in time to when I frequently used a bag. This was my drama big filled with drama things and such.

In this past bag you find very important things, such as: My script, a previous script I forgot to take out, contact lenses, glasses case, contact solution, my electric razor, my wallet, my keys, my phone, a notepad to write down the notes I'm given, hopefully a snack but not really that often, and definitely and probably most importantly deodorant. It's a life saver in a dance show.

3 comments:

  1. :D Hey I've had a bag like that! Oh, by the way. HERE (And don't forget I like comments as much as you do. Though I do think your is cooler than mine. But you DO rock!)
    http://dmsjohnson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through said bag... Why don't you have it anymore? It seems like it would've been good for this last show, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bags are very interesting. They reflect what is going on in your life at the time. I have had a great range of thins in my bag over the years.

    ReplyDelete