Tuesday, April 13, 2010

University!

Recently, I have been attending University of Life, AKA UL. This school offers no degrees, and you even set your own curriculum. I've recently discovered that there is a way to get someone to set your curriculum, but it is the most difficult possible ways through UL. Just getting him to lay out a curriculum is tiresome, and when you do, it is quite truly the most difficult way. It's got it's ups, and downs, both of which are much more extreme in comparison of a normal student. But the things you learn on this, if you don't fall off along the way are far more enriching, and stay with you forever. But what do you except when you ask for God's curriculum?

5 comments:

  1. Very deep.

    Love you lots!

    I like to read the things you write... maybe... do it more often??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! Way exciting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I hope to read more of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was University of Life? Why haven't I heard of this project you're doing? lol. I'm silly. Those were very nice thoughts. I agree with Jen, you should write more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're following God's curriculum. It will be difficult, but you'll learn some incredible things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great person with much to learn and much to share with others in this great adventure. Keep going~you'll make it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete